Justin Z’s Blog Take Over; We’re Back!!

We’re Back!!!
It has been quite awhile since we last posted. We are very sorry to keep our beer community waiting. A lot has happened since our last post, but we are back and we will be posting more than ever:

1. I Am Now a Certified Cicerone
One of the biggest reasons why we have not posted any new material, is because we buried our noses in books and studied, studied, and studied. After we thought we were prepared guess what??? We studied some more!!! It was all worth it in the end, at least for one of us. I passed, but unfortunately Veronica didn’t (Veronica Blog Here)  It was a moment that could have torn us apart forever, but our love for beer, and each other prevailed. 



2. I Finally Have 1 Job, but Veronica Has 3
I was balancing working Triple George Grill, and The Kitchen at Atomic. Balancing both, and working 7 days a week really took a toll on me, and this blog. Eventually I was forced to choose one or the other, and in the end, I was just offered more at Triple George.  Atomic was amazing to me, and I do miss it, but I am really enjoying free time. In the mean time while I reduced my schedule, Veronica beefed hers up.  She works at Pub 365, Sin City Cupcakes, and........ (this one is the most exciting)...........(you ready for it?)...........(here it goes)......... MODERN TIMES BEER!!!!!! She is the Las Vegas Party Wizard and takes care of all your beer needs.  Now if she could only find a way to be full-time so she can be a one job lady, and we can give you copious amounts of beer content. 


3. Wedding Planning as the Cherry on Top
Finally, through all of this chaos we are also planning a wedding. We are getting married on March 18th, 2018, in San Diego, at 32 North Brewing. There will be 4 hours open beer bar, a taco buffet, a dessert truck, stein games, and plenty of dancing.  While this is very exciting, on top of everything else it has become a bit much. We are close to being done with all that planning, so lucky for our fans we will be posting more. So stay tuned! 




Currently drinking:
@ Cheba Hut LV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veronica’s Takeover: Cicerone Feels

Beer is Life and Our Life with Beer

Hop Nuts: Double The Cans, Double the Hops